Sunday, January 6, 2013

patrick j miron - The Italian Stereotypes--I thank God for not making me "too intelligent." tonight I shall do so again.

ok
My dear friends in Christ,

This may appear to be an unusual Confession, but nevertheless it is real.

From time to time, I thank God for not making me "too intelligent." tonight I shall do so again.

"By there fruits you shall know them."

Our RCC suffers at its base, because of many problems of errant philosophy and poor theology caused by pride. 



There are many, often with very good intentions, who think that they know more or know better. (They should "know better!)

What I find even more disturbing is that Rome has spoken on this issue, so it is also disobedience.

This is why we must pray for all of God's Ordained. Our Holy Father, our Bishops and our priest and religious. Thanking God for their ministeries and sacrifices.

Dear Mother, lead us all to your Son Jesus. Help us to return to Christ, our wills, so that in "Imitation of Christ," and your own example, we may know and share THE truth. Amen

God bless,
working4Christ 

No comments:

Post a Comment